"Where your opinions matter"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lack of Communication, or too much communication

Why is there a lack of communication when we have all these tools to communicate with? We have text messaging, email, we can make calls, mail a letter, Skype, etc. So what is the problem? Maybe its not so much as a lack of communication, maybe its the fact that there is so many other ways to communicate that the face to face interaction is lost. I didn't realize how scary this was until I watched a video in my media class and saw just how much of a problem this has become.

I live in a apartment with three of my friends and when we want to go to lunch, one of us texts the rest of us and asks, "Hey u wanna go 2 lunch?" (By the way, even our grammar is becoming horrible) Instead of replying in person we all text back our "okay's".

Though technology is a perk, it is also becoming an issue...and it will get worse before it gets better. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment